Project Showcase - Guidelines
FOR PARTICIPATING ORGANISATIONS:
- The aim of this Project Showcase is to illustrate projects that invest in, or benefit women and girls.
- Participation in the Project Showcase is governed by the Women Donors website Terms and Conditions of Use. Prior to participating in the Project Showcase, Participating Organisations should read our Terms and Conditions.
- Any organisation, in Australia or abroad, may register a project (“Project”), and there is no limit to the number of Projects one organisation can register (“Participating Organisation”).
- There are required fields on the registration form. If you cannot answer these required fields, the registration of the Project cannot proceed.
- Participating Organisations are also given the opportunity to submit photographs in relation to a Project. Project photographs must not depict any offensive images (nudity, violence etc). If a Project registration does contain inappropriate photography or language, the Project will not be added.
- The Australian Women Donors Network will review and approve Projects at its own discretion. Inclusion is not automatic nor guaranteed. The approval process may take up to 30 days. Due to the volume of submissions received, Women Donors does not have the capacity to inform Participating Organisations of the status of Project registration. Women Donors also reserves the right to remove Projects, without notice.
- If you need your project removed from the Project Showcase, please email
- In an effort to keep the Project Showcase fresh and current, Women Donors will remove all Projects at the end of each calendar year. It is the Participating Organisation's responsibility to re-lodge the Project again in January of the new year (should the Project still require funding).
FOR POTENTIAL FUNDERS:
- The aim of this Project Showcase is to illustrate projects that invest in women and girls.
- Participation in the Project Showcase is governed by the Women Donors website Terms and Conditions of Use. Prior to participating in the Project Showcase, Potential Funders should read our Terms and Conditions.
- Women Donors does not endorse any of the Projects or Participating Organisations listed on the Project Showcase.
- Women Donors encourages all potential Funders to complete their own due diligence.
- The information posted on this Project Showcase does not necessarily reflect the views of Women Donors, its network or its supporting partners.
- Women Donors does not take responsibility for any actions taken by, or losses suffered by, any person on the basis of, or in reliance upon, any information on this Project Showcase, nor any omission or error.
FOR POTENTIAL FUNDERS:
- Any queries can be directed to